Policy Changes & Queries
Need to make a change to your existing travel insurance policy?
Sign into your account to make the following changes to your policy 24/7:
Before travel has started you can:
- Change an age / a name / an email address
- Extend policy end date
- Add / amend snow sports cover
- Change your area of travel
- Cancel your policy within the 14 day cooling off period – please sign into your account
After your travel has started you can:
- Extend the policy end date (maximum 366 days in total provided your policy was purchased in Australia)
- Add / amend snow sports cover ( 2 day waiting period)
General Policy Queries
If you have any queries about our policies, for example, about the cover, our Frequently Asked Questions answers the vast majority of questions we get asked. If you cannot find the answer, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will respond within 1 business day.
insure4travel is an online insurer and we communicate by email, this helps to provide a more efficient service and ensures a formal response.
To view our Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording, please click here
24/7 Medical Emergency Service
Global 24 Advisory & Assistance
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9312 5168
Please have the following information when calling the emergency service:
- your travel insurance policy certificate number
- dates of outward and inward travel
- details of the problem including the name and address of patient and nature of illness/accident
- name and telephone number of hospital and attending doctor
- details of usual doctor / general practitioner
How to make a travel insurance claim:
Any occurrence or loss, which may give rise to a claim, should be advised immediately to our appointed claims handlers, Corporate Services Network Pty Ltd (CSN).
The most efficient way to lodge your claim is online. Online lodgment also provides you with the ability to track the progress of your claim. We recommend you have your policy certificate number, travel itinerary, details of the incident, supporting documents (e.g invoices, receipts, incidents/loss reports etc) and your bank account details available when submitting your online claim.
You can submit your online claim by clicking here and following these steps;
1. Register with your email address
2. Once registered you will receive an email to guide you to set up your password
3. Once you have logged in, complete your claim details by answering all sections and submit your claim
4. Your claim will be assessed within 10 business days. We will let you know if further information/documentation is required
Alternatively, you can contact CSN during normal office hours 09:00 to 17:00 Monday – Friday Australian Eastern Standard Time on the details shown below. Please provide your name, address, telephone number, policy certificate number and a brief description as to the nature of the claim.
Tel: +61 (0) 2 8256 1770